Mancozeb fungicide mode action- Zinc, salt, and Manab fully mixed then made of Mancozeb. There are 20% Manganese and 20% Zink. Manab means is Manganese Ethylene Bis.
Mancozeb fungicide mode action
Mancozeb is a sulphur group dithiocarbamate non-systemic fungicide. Manab is yellow color and water dissolved.
Top 5 Advantage of Mancozeb
i) Mancozeb is a Contact and systemic fungicides.
ii) The Mancozeb is working as a chalet agent.
iii) You can also use the seed treatment, Plant treatment, and soil treatment.
iv) You can use diseases are Late Blight, Early Blight, Powdery Scab, Leaf Spot, Blight, Powdery Mildew, Black Rust, Stem rust, Scab, Anthracnose and many more.
v) You can use plant are- Paddy, Wheat, Sunflower, Sesamum, Papaya, Brinjal, Potato, Chilli, Snake gourd, Bitter gourd, flower, fruits and many more.
Mancozeb chemical Identification
- Molecular weight 332.71
- CAS Number 8018-01-7(New number) 8065-67-6 (Old number)
- CA DPR chem. Code 211
- U.S.EPA PC Code 014504
Mancozeb use formulation 75% WP and 35% SC
Mancozeb using Does
- 75% WP- Seed Treatment 3-4gm/kg of seed, Spray 2.5gm /liter of water.
- 35% SC- Spray 1ml/liter of water.
Trade Name of Mancozeb
- 75% WP- Dithane M-45, Indofil M-45, Manget, Anu M-45, Hilthane, Hindusthan M-45 and many more.
- 35% SC- Flowin, Hydroman, AR-35.